Stay informed on outdoor air quality conditions, plan your outdoor activities, and manage exposure to outdoor air pollution. The Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) Canada app informs users of the level of health risk associated with local outdoor air quality. The app provides hourly AQHI readings and daily forecasts for all AQHI communities across Canada.
The app includes the following features:
• User defined push notifications based on the AQHI level and stations you choose.
• Map screen to view spatial distribution of AQHI over a region or the entire country.
• GPS capability to bring you to your nearest station from the map screen.
• Profile view for setting favourite communities.
• Tips for taking personal action to improve air quality.
The AQHI is reported as a number from 1 to 10. The higher the AQHI number, the greater the health risk and need to take precautions. Health messaging provides advice for limiting exposure to air pollution and adjusting outdoor activity levels when air quality is poor.
AQHI Canada is a free software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-03-16. The program can be installed on Android.
AQHI Canada (version 1.0.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.